Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the Jacques Marie Mage ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
This is the original, smaller-sized ZEPHIRIN.
MATERIAL: 10MM BLOCK ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. PRECIOUS METAL HARDWARE
HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
– Distinctive, pre-WWII rectangular frame
– Italian-handcrafted leather case
– Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
– Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
– Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature