Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with Hopper Goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named Taos, after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried. These unique rectangular frames are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate.
The Jacques Marie Mage Hopper is a rectangular 60’s-frame design inspired by Dennis Hopper’s Easy Rider sunglasses. The Hopper is made of 10mm block acetate with custom double laminated acetate and featuring precious metal hardware.
Handcrafted in Japan.
– Italian-handcrafted leather case
– MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH/POCKET SQUARE REPLICATING DENNIS HOPPER ORIGINAL BANDANA FROM EASY RIDER
– HARD-SHELLED, CRAFT PAPER FABRIC-COVERED PACKAGING WITH COPPER FOIL LOGOS
– CUSTOM DENNIS HOPPER FLIP BOOK
– Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature