We’re crazy about La LOOP necklaces for eyewear, and we think everyone on your holiday list deserves one this year….the perfect holiday gift. Here’s why:
- They’re functional art. (A true museum piece – watch the video above for the story)
- They’re the perfect gift for someone who has everything (who doesn’t lose their glasses?)
- They work well for men or women. (Brad Pitt, Rod Stuart, Demi Moore and Heidi Klum all wear them.)
- They come with a luxurious red satin box that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- There is one for everyone on your list. Styles range from sporty to elegant to hip and are crafted with materials ranging from leather and sterling silver to exotic corals and woods. Prices range from $29-$500+
- Jewelry is easier to give than glasses (and everyone loves getting jewelry!)
- You have an opportunity to meet the artist and create your own custom piece. (Want to add a sweetheart’s initials or your mother’s birthstone? Read on after the jump.)
La LOOP Trunk Show / Meet and Greet with designer Elizabeth Faraut. The entire line will be available for immediate purchase. In addition, this is a unique opportunity for you to be able to design your own custom necklace, during the event times ONLY.
When/Where:Thursday, December 16th, 2-4pm Dan Deutsch Optical Outlook | West Hollywood 8555 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069
ANDFriday, December 17th, 12-2pm Dan Deutsch Optical Outlook | Beverly Hills 437 N Bedford Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210
If you want to buy before the event or shop at a different location, don’t worry: all Dan Deutsch Optical Outlook locations regularly stock La LOOP.